EndNote 21 is here! Order now
Get the new tags to organise and enjoy the new data restoration function. Everything to get control and feel safe about it. Having questions? Click above or email us at info (at) alfasoft.com
Find Find Full Text log:
- Close/exit the EndNote application, you can confirm that EndNote is no longer running by opening the task manager.
- Follow the path below to find the EndNote application data folder:
- Download the attached “settings.XML” file and copy it to the EndNote folder above (note that any existing “settings.XML” file must be deleted first)
- Start EndNote
- In the library, click to select any reference and run Find Full Text.
- When the search is complete, look for the "Not Found" group under "Find Full Text" in the left column and make sure that the "Author" " and "Year" fields appear in the list view, take as complete a screenshot as possible.
- Close the EndNote application to ensure that the log file is not affected in the next step.
- In C:\Users\[Your username]\AppData\Roaming\EndNote, click on the Logs folder, under normal circumstances there will be two folders: EndNote Online and Find Full Text
- Find the Find Full Text folder under the Logs folder again and send it to us as a compressed file:
- Delete the "settings.xml" file again from the computer.
Summary: send us the screenshot and logs that were created. Also send a picture of the Find Full Text settings in EndNote under Edit>Preferences>Find Full Text