Have a look at some other products that may benefit you.
This problem is most likely caused by an incomplete spw.ini file in your SigmaPlot profile folder ("Export filters" section).
Upon its first start, SigmaPlot copies a number of files from the program directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\SigmaPlot\SPW14_5), into the user's profile directory (C:\Users\"YourUserName"\Documents\SigmaPlot\SPW14_5).
Upon each start from then on, it checks for the presence of these files and folders in the profile directory and adds them if necessary. If any files or folders are missing in the user profile directory, it copies them from the program directory into the user profile directory.
Please close SigmaPlot. Then copy/overwrite the spw.ini file from the program directory to your user profile directory. Please also copy the files Template.jnt and Layout.jnt from the program directory to the user profile directory if they are missing there.
The most common cause for this error message is that your SigmaPlot user file is damaged or missing data.
Please download and swap your spw.ini file.
- Check where your SigmaPlot user-files folder is located on your system.
SigmaPlot: SigmaPlot button (top-left) > Options > [General]. The path to your SigmaPlot user-files/folder is listed in the 3 file path fields at the bottom of this window.
- Navigate to your SigmaPlot user-files folder via Windows file explorer, and rename your spw.ini file to spw-org.ini.
- Right-click the link below and choose "Save link as..." to save the spw.ini file to your SigmaPlot user-file folder:
Restart your SigmaPlot. Hopefully, you will now be able to export graphs in your chosen format.
If the export still isn't working, it may be that the Lead Tools file isn't registered on your system.
Please run this line in a command window started with administrator rights:
C:>regsvr32 "C:\Program Files x86\SigmaPlot\SPW14\ltocx12n.ocx"
Please adjust directory name according to your system path names.
To start/open the command window with administrator rights:
- Click the Windows button (bottom-left, flag-button)
- Write: cmd
- Right-click "Command Prompt" or "cmd.exe" in the search result, and choose "Run as administrator".