ChemDraw - New version! And even more laboratory software for you... Check out the suites here!
- On the Download Center, click the Download Now option corresponding to your order number (https://revvitysignals.flexnetoperations.com)
Note: If you do not have access (or do not know your order number), contact your local tech admin.
- Once downloaded, right-click on the installation EXE file (i.e. cos22.2.0.exe)
- Leave the default extraction path and click OK. Specify your path to keep a copy of the extracted installation files.
- If prompted for it, complete the activation process.
- Once the activation is completed, the installation wizard will start and prompt you to remove any previous versions of ChemDraw found on the computer (if any). Click YES to remove the previous version(s), or click NO to keep the last version.
- Click Next on the following window
- Read the license agreement document. Once you scroll to the end of the document, select "I accept the terms..." and click Next
- In the following screen, you can specify the installation paths for both versions of ChemDraw that will be installed (32-bit and 64-bit). We recommend leaving the default values and then clicking on Next
Note: If you wish to install only some components, you may choose Custom. Once you click “Install” on Step 11, the second part of the installation wizard will be launched, and you will need to select “Custom Install” again to mark off the components you don’t want.
- ChemDraw installs a 32-bit and a 64-bit version. The 32-bit version is required if you will use ChemFinder. You can uncheck this option if it is not required. You can also decide not to install ChemOffice+ or ChemScript.
If you are unsure if you will need to use these products or if you have a license, please leave the default options below and click Next.
- If you choose to install ChemScript or ChemFinder, please select both options below to install Python and Python Extensions. Then click Next.
- The final screen will show the options you have selected to install. If you need to make changes, click the back button. If you are OK with the options, click Install
- Once the installation is completed, click Finish.
- The ChemDraw icons will appear on your desktop with the corresponding version number and the 32-bit or 64-bit indication. For all the other applications included, you can click the Start Button and locate the ChemOffice 32-bit and ChemOffice 64-bit folders: