Experience a unique LIVE online C++ training with the person shaping the evolution of the C++ language.
Read more / Sign up
Note You can only transfer a serial number ownership to or from a different person with the same email domain.
Transferring a license to another person can be done for both named-user and floating licenses.
- Sign in to the Intel Registration Center. In the Serial Number view, select the serial number you want to transfer.
- On the Manage License page, under the Serial Number User Management section, select Transfer.
- Enter another email address within the same domain, and then select Transfer.
Transferring (pulling) a license from another person can be done only for named-user licenses.
- Sign in to the Intel Registration Center.
- On the right-hand side, under Intel Products, enter the serial number you want to pull, and then select Register. If the serial number belongs to the same domain as yours, the license will be transferred to you.
To transfer the license to a user from a different domain, you will need to contact Intel support.