Don't miss our upcoming NVivo training on October 12 (teacher-led and online) https://www.alfasoft.link/nvivotraining
If you have trouble activating NVivo 1.3, though a license was assigned to you by your organisation, and you received an email from QSR/NVivo inviting you to install and activate NVivo, please follow the steps below.
Activate a new installation
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet.
- Start NVivo.
- In the Activate NVivo dialog box, click Log into myNVivo and enter your myNVivo profile login details (use the same email address that was used to assign the license to you). myNVivo
- If there are multiple accounts associated with your myNVivo profile, select the account with the NVivo license you want to use (if there are multiple valid licenses in the account you will need to select the license as well). Click Activate.
- If you are eligible to trial NVivo you can activate the trial by clicking Activate Trial.
Activation is automatic (it can take up to an hour).
- When you open NVivo after activation, set up your default NVivo user profile in the User Profile dialog box.
NOTE: This is a local profile just for this installation of NVivo (on this computer) and is used to identify work you do in the app. It is not your myNVivo profile.