Experience a unique LIVE online C++ training with the person shaping the evolution of the C++ language.
Read more / Sign up
Note: You can only transfer serial number ownership to or from a different person with the same email domain.
Transfer to another person
Transferring a license to another person can be done for both named-user and concurrent licenses.
- Sign in to the Intel® Registration Center. In the Serial Number view, click the serial number you want to transfer.
- On the Manage License page, under the Serial Number User Management section, click Transfer.
- Enter another email address within the same domain, and then click Transfer.
Transfer from another person
Transferring (pulling) a license from another person can be done only for named-user licenses.
- Sign in to the Intel® Registration Center.
- On the right-hand side, under Intel Products, enter the serial number you want to pull, and then click Register. If the serial number belongs to the same domain as yours, the license will be transferred to you.
To transfer the license to a user from a different domain, you will need to contact Intel support.
For support options
See Get Help.