Stata - Neue Version! Erhalten Sie alle Antworten, die Sie brauchen... Siehe unsere Stata-Produktseite hier!
By default there are three folders for storing additional programs and add-ons for Stata.
They are SITE, PLUS, and PERSONAL.
- SITE is for files you would like to share across the whole local network.
- PLUS is for files installed from the Internet for use locally.
- PERSONAL is for files written by the user.
You can change these paths by adding a -sysdir- command to your profile.do or sysprofile.do.
First you should point your PLUS folder to a location that is accessible by all the users so you can use it as a SITE folder. Then download the commands you want to share. Next you need to set your SITE directory in your sysprofile.do so that everyone's Stata knows where to find the files.
- Make the server directory "c:\ado\plus/" a shared directory that everyone can access.
- Launch Stata on the server as the administrator, and open the Stata do-file editor.
- In the do-file editor type the following command: sysdir set SITE ""\\servername\ado\plus"
- Save this file by clicking on File in the Stata Menu List, click "Save as", and name the file "sysprofile" (Stata should add the .do file extension automatically). When you save this file, make sure that you save it in the server's Stata installation directory, which is the directory where you installed Stata.
- After creating and saving the sysprofile.do file in Stata's installation directory, close the do-file editor and close Stata.
- Open Stata and install another user-written command and then try to use that command at one of the user workstations.