Lesen Sie hier mehr oder kontaktieren Sie uns unter info (at) alfasoft.com.
The following product updates can be used for both single user, site and network-client installations.
Please note that you need SigmaPlot 14 installed on the computer before applying this update.
SigmaPlot 14.0.3 update
Download the update below, unzip, and run the SigmaPlot14_0_3.192.exe file in admin mode:
Silent version of the update for volume/network-client installations:
The following enhancements and problems are fixed in this update:
- Removed Windows server installation restriction in a patch update.
- Fixed a problem where when you have a Radar Line/Error Band subtype, the legend was set wrong.
- Fixed problems where memory allocations weren’t being freed.
- Fixed a problem where the object properties dialog wasn’t recognizing the Filled Arrows option.
- Updated the License Utility (Ver 1.0.17)
- Added additional log details.
- Added a provision to save a C2V file
- Updated License Utility command line
- Fixed a problem while editing legend items where redraws were happening on every keystroke. Now it will update when you click somewhere else on the dialog, tab to another control, hit the return key, or close the dialog.
- Changes to our registry code to fix a couple of problems in registering our 15 key files. Verify that the registry contains all of the entries in our key files at startup. If this fails, the user will be asked to restart SigmaPlot as administrator to fix the problem. The registry values will then be rechecked and if any key files are still not registered, then the customer will be asked to contact Technical Support. This is only performed once.
- Fixed a problem where you couldn’t open Transforms Samples files in the Help menu.
- Fixed problems with show/hide plots.
- Fixed problems with Graph Examples and the Enzyme Kinetics Tutorial on the Help Menu were going to the wrong web page.