Passa på, 15% rabatt!
Vi har en höstkampanj på EndNote hela Oktober, läs mer här!
In this article we will show you how to bypass the cannot install direct export helper error for EndNote.
To bypass the "installing export helper" error
- Launch the EndNote installer.
- When you are asked whether you want to do a typical install or a custom installation, select to do a custom installation.
- When you reach the screen that allows you to select which features are installed on your PC, you should notice that there is a tick box at the bottom of the screen that says 'Install Direct Export Helper'. Make sure that this is not ticked.
- Finish the installation as you normally would.
- Once the installation has been completed, please download and run the file risxtd.exe.
You can download the file by clicking here! This is the installer for the Direct Export Helper and when run you should find that it completes by itself quickly and without any issues. Once step 5 has been completed you should have the entire program, including the Direct Export Helper, installed on your system.
MSI TRANSFORM WITHOUT DIRECT EXPORT HELPER