You are required to have a myNVivo account if you have purchased the latest version of NVivo – Windows or NVivo - Mac (released in March 2020), or if you use NVivo Transcription.
Firstly, please follow the steps below to ensure you are using the latest version of NVivo:
- Update NVivo
- NVivo - Windows: Click File>Product Info>Check for Software Updates
- NVivo – Mac: Click NVivo>Check for Updates from the menu bar
- Follow the prompts to install all pending NVivo updates
Once NVivo has been updated or if no updates are available, please follow the steps below to reset your myNVivo password:
- Go to myNVivo portal
- Enter your email address and click ‘Next’
- Click on ‘Forgot password?’
- Enter your email again and click on ‘Send verification code’
- Enter the verification code you have been emailed
- Click ‘Verify code’ then ‘Continue’
- Enter a new password then click ‘Continue’
If a profile with the email address you provided doesn’t exist, you will be notified when verifying the code that ‘An account could not be found for the provided user ID’.