If you have an Endnote license you can share your library with other people who have Endnote. You need to have an EndNoteOnline account and sync your library before you can share it, you can read about that in this article How to create an account, or connect to EndNoteOnline.
In order to share your synced library just follow the instructions below.
- Open your library and enter your EndNoteOnline login details.
- Click on the share icon in Endnote.
- Enter the email to the person you want to share the library with.
- Specify what access rights they should have (read&write or just read).
- Invite them.
- You can see all persons whom you shared the library with, what access rights they have, and if the accepted your invitation and have access to the library.
By clicking on the cogwheel you can remind them to accept or remove them from the library, you can also change their access rights.
- If you have shared with many people you can search among them.
- See how many you have shared with and how many more you can share to.