myNVivo is an online portal that serves as a single point of contact for all your NVivo needs—either as an individual user or the administrator of a multiple perpetual license or enterprise agreement. You must have a myNVivo profile to use the portal. Sign up or log in at portal.myNvivo.com.
On the myNVivo portal you can:
- View and extend subscriptions to NVivo products.
- Manage your NVivo account (or accounts), including payment details.
- Assign and unassign end-user seats for licenses you have bought. See Assign end-users below.
- Purchase subscriptions to NVivo and NVivo modules:Collaboration Cloud, NVivo - Integration and NVivo Transcription.
- Sign up to training courses from NVivo Academy (by QSR).
With the exception of some users assigned seats under enterprise licenses, everybody needs a myNVivo profile to use NVivo or any of its modules. (Note: NVivo (but not any of the modules) can be used offline without logging in with myNVivo, however most users need to log in at least once, to activate it.)
myNVivo profiles and accounts are different:
- Profiles: Profiles are personal to individual users—most end users must have a profile. Organizations with multi-seat or enterprise licenses also require a profile. A profile consists of an email address, user name and password. Log into myNVivo, NVivo, and the NVivo modules using your profile credentials.
- Accounts: Accounts are used to buy and license products. They include postal and billing addresses, details such as company name and business sector, and payment details. Accounts are named by a company name (for personal accounts this defaults to the profile name).
Find more information here.