Customers turn to us to understand NVivo better!
Read more here (NVivo partner 2011-2021)
myNVivo is an online portal that serves as a single point of contact for all your NVivo needs (run by the producer of NVivo QSR International/Lumivero). You can use the myNVivo portal to buy NVivo products and manage your myNVivo profile and account.
You must have a myNVivo profile to use the portal. Sign up or log in at portal.myNvivo.com.
On the myNVivo portal you can:
- View and extend subscriptions to NVivo products.
- Manage your NVivo account (or accounts), including payment details.
- Assign and unassign end-user seats for licenses you have bought.
- Purchase subscriptions to NVivo and NVivo modules: Collaboration Cloud, NVivo - Integration and NVivo Transcription.
- Sign up to training courses from NVivo Academy (by QSR/Lumivero).
With the exception of some users assigned seats under enterprise licenses, everybody needs a myNVivo profile to use NVivo or any of its modules. (Note: The NVivo desktop application, but not any of the modules can be used offline without logging in with myNVivo, however most users need to log in at least once, to activate it.)
The portal has different information and options depending on your role. The roles are:
- Trial users of NVivo, Collaboration Cloud, or Transcription.
- Individuals who have purchased one or more NVivo products (they may have purchased for themselves only, or for multiple users)
- Individuals who have purchased one or more NVivo products through a QSR partner (they may have purchased for themselves only, or for multiple users)
- Individuals who have been assigned a user seat to an NVivo product by another individual
- Individuals who have been assigned a user seat to an NVivo product by an organization under an enterprise license agreement (ELA)
- Administrators for organizations with an ELA
NOTE A single user can have more than one account linked to their profile, with different roles for each account, e.g. an individual may have bought NVivo with their personal account, so have the role of an individual purchaser for this account, and been assigned a seat to Collaboration Cloud in another individual's account, so have an assignee role for this account.
Profiles and accounts
myNVivo profiles and accounts are different:
- Profiles: Profiles are personal to individual users—most end users must have a profile. Organizations with multi-seat or enterprise licenses also require a profile. A profile consists of an email address, user name and password. Log into myNVivo, NVivo, and the NVivo modules using your profile credentials.
- Accounts: Accounts are used to buy and license products. They include postal and billing addresses, details such as company name and business sector, and payment details. Accounts are named by a company name (for personal accounts this defaults to the profile name).
Find more information here.
Change the account you are logged into from the Settings menuin the bottom left of the portal (see below).
The my NVivo portal link opens the Dashboard page. The following image describes the available options and sections in the Dashboard page.
Options in the Settings menu depend on the account selected and your role in that account.
* ELA administrators only Account administrators
You can make your profile/account more secure by enabling two-step verification. Turn this on on the Edit Profile page opened from the Settings menu.
With two-step verification you must install an authentication app on your phone. After setup, every time you use your 'QSR account' login credentials to log into a QSR International product or portal you must provide a code from the app as well as the credentials.
To set up two-step verification, click the switch on the Edit Profile page and follow the instructions: install an authenticator app on your phone, use it to scan the barcode provided, then copy the code from the app.
Log in with social media account
Once you have a myNVivo profile, you can connect your Facebook, Google and/or Microsoft accounts to it and log in with these. Enable on the Edit Profile page opened from the Settings menu, then, when signing in, click the appropriate button in the sign-in dialog box.
For added security, you can use two-step verification with a connected account (see above).