While we don’t specifically provide support for MSI Distributions, there is a KB article that can help quite a lot. The EndNote for Windows Command Line Installation Options can be found in this article from Clarivate.
This article discusses the possible command line options for installing the software. Additionally, with software like ORCA, or similar MSI Editing software, they can also create a transform, or directly modify the MSI itself. Though, modified installations of EndNote in this way will likely need to be reinstalled to update, as the Updater may not properly recognize the installation at that point.
- Unsupported Options
- EndNote X7.0.2 Disable Automatic Updates
- Uninstall EndNote (To remove a prior version)
- Install All Content Files
- Install Content Files to a Custom Folder
- Set Find Full Text Preferences
- Scripted Installation Examples
- Silent Install for Volume Licenses
- General MSI Command Line Examples
- Creating a Transform
- Example: Install without the Web Export Helper
Link to article