NOTE The redesigned menu in myLumivero portal provides a streamlined approach to managing licenses and subscriptions from a centralized location. If you prefer to revert to the legacy myNVivo portal, click the Enter Legacy Portal button located in the header menu of the myLumivero portal.
myLumivero is an online account system for NVivo and its associated cloud modules: Collaboration Cloud and Transcription. Purchasers and most users of these products must have a myLumivero profile with a linked customer account (see the article on myLumivero profiles and customer accounts).
NOTE The login credentials you create for your myLumivero profile (also referred to as your 'Lumivero account') can be used for any Lumivero products, e.g Citavi.
You can also use two-step verification Two-step verification.
Use the myLumivero portal (https://my.lumivero.com/) to:
- Buy or renew subscriptions to NVivo and the NVivo modules. You can also buy Transcription credits.
- View your current subscriptions.
- Manage your myLumivero account, with access to view your purchase history and invoices, and set payment details.
- Enrol in training courses from NVivo Academy.
- Download NVivo software.
Also use the portal to assign NVivo licenses (or 'seats', for enterprise purchases) or module subscriptions, for multi-user purchases:
- Manage non-enterprise multi-user licenses or subscriptions Multi-user licenses.
- Manage enterprise (ELA) licenses for NVivo Enterprise deployment – NVivo
- Manage enterprise (ELA) subscriptions for Collaboration Cloud and Transcription Enterprise deployment – Collaboration Cloud & Transcription
See detailed instructions for using the myLumivero portal here myLumivero portal.