Symptom: SigmaPlot is acting slow/non-responsive.
If your computer is in an active directory environment, and SigmaPlot is acting slow, it can help to move the user files to a local folder.
Here are the instructions to do this.
Move SigmaPlot user files to local folder
You can manually override the user directory setting in the following fashion:
- Windows Start Menu / Run
- Type “regedit
- ”Navigate in the tree to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software
- Right-click on this key (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software)
- Select “New” and “Key”
- Rename the new key to “SYSTAT Software Inc.” (note caps and the period).
- Right-click on “SYSTAT Software Inc.”
- Select “New” and “Key
- ”Rename the new key “Common
- ”Right-click “Common
- ”Select “New” and “String Value”
- Rename the new value “UserPath”
- Double-click “UserPath” and enter the path name you wish to use as the user path. The directories “SigmaPlot”, etc. will be created within the directory you specify.